KLAPP & PARTNERS is a medium-sized company that operates in the fields of real estate project development and “green-energy” projects. Behind Klapp & Partner stands Waldemar Klapp, an entrepreneur who has worked in various industries for over 30 years. There are also other network partners involved.
Beyond this, the Klapp & Partner’s network offers an extensive know-how in the field of corporate management, engineering and procurement as well as application processes for project-based grants and project financing.
Activity profile of Waldemar Klapp:
Cooperation with network partners in the areas of rural engineering, engineering and investment banking.
- Local development for European projects to produce energy from biomass
- Investment budgeting, investment implementation and project management of the above mentioned projects
Technical and commercial support of major investors acquiring development projects of new energy sources or acquiring majority shareholdings of development projects concerning new energy sources
Activity as an architect, building surveyor and real estate economist
- Building project development and building management in the residential and commercial market inter alia decontamination of industrial and commercial properties
- Planning and development of complete sales concepts for filling stations of alternative vehicle fuels inclusively legal support for the establishment of liquefied petroleum gas tank facilities
- Activity as a building surveyor determining fair market values as well as a consultant in the field of building damages for official receivers and lawyers
- Evaluation and development of urban hotel- and property objects
Development and implementation of market concepts and market strategies within Central and Eastern European states (in particular Poland) for the chemical-, furniture- and construction industry as well as in Russia for the meat processing industry.
After successfully completing his architectural degree in Hanover, he worked for the Regional Finance Office Berlin and for the Public Project Management of Lower Saxony. The area of responsibility involved project management and construction management for large-scale projects of the Federal Government.